You may have noticed that I don’t travel a lot. Or if I do it’s more of the “leisure” variety. So, if you reside in the Los Angeles area and don’t come My way often (if at all), or you will be attending DomCon, and would like to have an experience with Me while I’m there between May 8th and 13th, here are some things to think about:
- Consider your scene. What you want to do might work better on different days or at different times. Note: I will not be taking any scenes over 4 hours.
- May 8: Good for private dungeon scenes or a hotel scene. I am coming in a day early to offer scenes without the distraction of the convention. I’m willing to session from multiple dungeons in LA.
- May 9 – 13 evenings: Good for hotel room scenes. Hotel rooms can be versatile but are especially good environments for roleplays that might feel better outside of some dungeon settings, such as domestic, bedroom, office, kidnap, interrogation. I will be attending the events during the morning and afternoon on these days, so My time will be limited to 8pm – midnight.
- May 11 and 12 evenings: These are the nights of Sanctuary’s two play parties. These are busy events with people playing everywhere. These are best for people who want public scenes, such as exhibitionists and those looking for scenes involving humiliation and/or service.
- Consider My specialties. I’m a Domme who naturally has a wide variety of interests and skills, including a strong aptitude for understanding psychology. Some of My scene specialties are authentic Domination/power exchange (as opposed to service topping), emotional intensity, humiliation and degradation (from playful to ruthless), rough body play, “beatdowns”, impact, and psychodramas (My approach is realism over fetishism). I also offer unique takes through My practices of Foot Domination (as opposed to “Foot Worship”) and Sensual Sadism (what others may call “Tease and Denial”).
- I’m open to scenes involving two or more Dommes. There will be a quite a lot of Dommes from all over the world attending the conference. This is one of those rare opportunities to scene with more than one Domme that might rarely — if ever — come in contact with one another. So, take advantage of what might be a one-time opportunity. If you have an idea of what Domme(s) you’d like Me co-conspiring with, let Me know and I’ll inquire if They’re available and interested in your scene.
- Book in advance. If you plan ahead a bit, you’re more likely to get the time you want and I can make sure I bring specific things to craft your scene. Also, I prefer it because I don’t like rushing. Art should not be rushed, dahling! 😉
- Be aware of deadlines. The latest I will be able to accept an application before I leave Philadelphia is May 5th. This allows one day to speak with you and pack what I need for our scene before I leave for Los Angeles. The 7th will be too late. Once I’ve left Philadelphia, you are welcome to inquire, but you will have to be content with whatever clothes, shoes, and gear I’ve decided to bring.
Feeling hesitant because you don’t feel like you know enough about Me? Take a look at My website.
Concerned that I may not be a good Domme? Take a look at My testimonials.
Ready to request a scene? Inquire here.
I look forward to hearing from you!