From a gentle slide to a satisfying thrust to a solid fuck to a cathartic pounding.
From very small dicks to very large ones.
As a voyeur, I’d love to watch…
- New clients’ required notice will be shortened from 4 days to 2 days. Existing clients’ will be shorted from 2 days to 1 day. Please note that this does not mean a longer notice is still not preferred and increases the chance you will be able to schedule your preferred time.
- I’m shortening the time between sessions from 72 hours to 24 hours. I’m still only scheduling one person or couple per day.
- I only require one mask instead of two.
Everything else remains the same.
Proof of vaccination will not change or exempt you from the other existing restrictions. However, it does allow those who were previously declined a session, due to risk factors in their behavior and environment, to now book.
If you have any questions, comment here. Or email me.
Wood wrist-to-balls humbler
Stainless-steel spiked scrotal collar and separator
Stainless-steel labia clamp
Effective immediately all in-person sessions must use two masks for the entirety of your visit. This is based on current recommendations from the medical community due to mutations in SARS-CoV2, which is predicted to become the more prominent strain(s).
If you are unsure which masks to wear, here are my suggestions:
- top layer is either a multi-layer cloth mask or surgical mask
- bottom layer is either an N95 or surgical mask
As usual, if you show up without the proper protection you will be turned away. Examples:
- cotton t-shirt
- single mask of any kind
- something flimsy, hanging off your face, easily slipping down, and/or dirty
Masks must be clean and fit properly! If you don’t know what that means, look it up!
If you have any questions you can either ask them here, in an email to me, or, if you’re new, in the session request form on my website.
I have added a certified HEPA air purification system to my dungeon. If any SARS-CoV2 is released into the air this can help reduce the risk of transmission.
My COVID protocols have not changed.
I tried reopening comments on my blog and set them to close 5 days after a post. This completely eliminated all the spam I was receiving.
Now, I’m going to experiment with having comments on new posts open for 10 days.
If you like my post or want to say something about it, please leave a comment there. Sometimes people will send me an email with a comment about a post. Don’t do that. I don’t need more email and I’d much rather talk with you about my blog in my blog. Thanks!
Effective January 1, 2021 I will be increasing my tribute to $300 per hour. This will affect all sessions up to four hours in length. Six- and eight-hour session will be unaffected. As usual, I will offer a discount for multiple hours.
This decision has nothing to do with the pandemic. I had been planning on raising it at the beginning of 2021 long before the COVID outbreak. In fact, knowing how difficult this time had been for people had me consider that maybe I should postpone, but it’s been 3 years since my last tribute increase, I’ve been behind the current national rate for a while now, and I have been seeing new Dommes with no private dungeon charging more than me, so I decided it was time.
Existing clients that I have seen at least 4 times between March of 2019 and March of 2020 will be grandmothered until
June April 1, 2021.
A couple of things:
- I haven’t been updating this much because I’m honestly not motivated to. I have been putting up a pretty steady stream of content for over 5 years and have never really gotten much interaction. (Thank you to those who have regularly interacted!) So I’m left not knowing how many are actually reading and if this is really a good use of my time. Maybe once this awful, dreary time has passed I will feel inspired again.
I have turned off comments for the time being. I’ve had an increasing amount of spam that I have to sort through and I don’t want to have to deal with it.
UPDATE: I have decided to try allowing comments on NEW posts for 5 days after publication. Since the spammers are usually going further back into my post history it might keep them from commenting.
I have created a page with all the information people need to know about sessioning with me during the pandemic.
You can see it here: https://www.MistressTissa.com/COVID