BDSM 101: Foundations
Wednesday, August 12th 5pm
This isn’t your average 101 class!
I will NOT be covering “this is what spanking is…and this is what a piece of rope is…” I will instead provide a rich and in-depth discussion of various concepts fundamental to BDSM but are often confusing and misunderstood. This will provide a rock-solid foundation for genuine understanding and improved play and for beginners and experienced players alike. Some concepts include:
- Understanding the difference between BDSM and abuse
- Dominant/submissive & Top/bottom: how they differ from one another and why they are commonly confused
- What is fetishism and how does it affect me
- “Topping from the bottom” is real but it has nothing to do with topping
- Fantasy or Reality: why you need to know where you’re at
Length: 60 minutes
Cost : $20
To register please visit my classes page and click on the Buy Tickets link under the BDSM 101 class.
The event will be held on Crowdcast.