As I state on My protocol and contact pages, I don’t accept requests for “same day” sessions. Despite My making this clear right next to where I ask what date(s) someone is interested in, I still receive requests for same day.
Since people continue to ask anyway, I assume this is because of one of two reasons:
- They do not understand what “same day” means.
- They think I’m not serious about the things I say and are ignoring Me.
Let Me address each of them.
1. If you ask for a session and it’s less than 24 hours from your requested session time, this is SAME DAY. This means if you are submitting an application at 11pm at night and want to session the next day at 3pm, that is less than 24 hours and therefore a same day request. It is not determined by your having asked before you or I go to bed, it is determined by clock hours.
2. I am serious. I am not looking to be ignored, challenged, or to be asked to make exceptions. I am looking for you to respect My approach to My craft, My boundaries, and to plan ahead just a little bit more.
Worried you won’t be feelin’ it on the day of your session? Unless you have a serious mood or anxiety disorder, which can make planning ahead difficult, I feel pretty confident that even if you don’t feel in the mood at the time of your appointment, once you are in My dungeon with Me, and I begin talking, you will very quickly will be.
So, Mistress, you never, ever consider same-day requests?
The ONLY time I’m willing to consider a same-day request is if you’re already a client. This means I’ve already sessioned with you at least once. If I have never sessioned with you, you are not yet a client.
If you are an existing client and would like to see if you can work a session in, please understand that I cannot guarantee I’ll be able to make it happen. I tend to schedule other appointments, errands, administrative work, family, friends, etc. around My sessions. So, it’s possible that My schedule just won’t be able to fit you in.
Things to know if you’re an existing client and you think you might like to ask:
- I am not usually available in the mornings. This means it is very unlikely I will get your 8am email asking for a noon session at the time you send it. In fact, I may not get it until after noon. Still, please feel free to try.
- Once I do receive your email, I need at least three hours to prepare. So, if you email at 9am, I get it at 1pm, the earliest I may be able to see you is 4pm.
- As applies to everyone, please do not ask for a session same-day and then cancel it. Unless you’re absolutely sure you can make it, do not book. Same-day cancellations often incur financial losses for Us, which We reasonably ask you to cover.
Mistress, why don’t you accept requests for same-day from people who are not yet clients?
If you’re already a client, it means you’ve been vetted. Being vetted means that you and I have completed the necessary process to ensure you’re trustworthy, reliable, and safe to play with. This can include: a phone consultation (this is mandatory for everyone), checking your references, getting a first-session deposit, etc. If you’re not yet a client, I have to do this before I’ll agree to invite you into My dungeon.
Often this process takes one or more days. If you ask Me to session in three-, eight-, or even twelve-hours’ time, this means I do not have the time needed to complete it. If I have not completed it, I will not be able to session with you until I do. Twenty-four hours is usually the minimum time needed to do everything I need to do to prepare for our session.
No, I don’t ever like to rush this. It’s not safe for Me and it’s not safe for My clients. If I don’t properly check that everyone is safe to play with, it can compromise the integrity of My practice. So–DO NOT ASK!
Mistress, why do other Dommes offer same-day?
Some Dommes work at houses. Houses operate differently than Us independent Dommes. Houses include multiple Dommes who work shifts. This increases the chance that someone will be available to see you on short notice. Because house Dommes are there and ready, in many ways They are already prepared for a session. Independents, on the other hand, are the singular Domme you are contacting and are by appointment. This decreases the chance that We will be available short notice and means We can’t pass you off to another Domme if We’re not. Since We’re not working shifts, We tend to structure our days differently. We also may prepare for Our sessions differently.
Also, houses often have different vetting procedures. Some may not require references. That can take having to waiting for verification out of the picture. (And, no, this does NOT mean you are safer and will have a more discreet experience.)
Once in a while you may see an independent Domme offer same-day availability. It’s possible that She is making shifts and getting Herself ready ahead of time in case a client would like to session. It’s also possible She does not have as stringent of vetting procedures as other Dommes. This can be helpful if you’re looking to see an independent on short notice, but it can also be at both your and Her risk.