Effective January 1, 2021 I will be increasing my tribute to $300 per hour. This will affect all sessions up to four hours in length. Six- and eight-hour session will be unaffected. As usual, I will offer a discount for multiple hours.
This decision has nothing to do with the pandemic. I had been planning on raising it at the beginning of 2021 long before the COVID outbreak. In fact, knowing how difficult this time had been for people had me consider that maybe I should postpone, but it’s been 3 years since my last tribute increase, I’ve been behind the current national rate for a while now, and I have been seeing new Dommes with no private dungeon charging more than me, so I decided it was time.
Existing clients that I have seen at least 4 times between March of 2019 and March of 2020 will be grandmothered until June 1, 2021.
Knowing that some people have difficulty sending payments electronically, effective today, I now offer the option to send tributes for consultations, deposits, and sessions via mail.
Gifts — whether cash, gift cards, or items that are ordered from a place that requires a mailing address — can also be sent this way.
- When it comes time to send a tribute, just tell me that you’d like to send it to me by mail and I’ll provide the address.
- I will accept carefully concealed cash (which I recommend you send registered otherwise it will be at your own risk) and money orders for consultations and sessions. I still do not accept gift cards for tribute unless approved in advance. I never accept checks.
- You must allow adequate time for me to receive the payment. I will not agree to a consultation or a session before payment has been received AND cleared. I will not make an exception for this under any circumstances. Please plan ahead.
- If you’d like to send me a gift and you need an address, please send an email to:
- I always retain the right to deny providing the address at my discretion.
- Using the address I provide for you to commit a crime, such as harassment and stalking, will mean you will be treated like a criminal. Go ahead and try it if you want to know what that looks like.
Of course, I still accept tributes and gifts electronically!